Throw The Ball Collab Throw The Ball Collab

Toss it here

Well, that was certainly a ride, gentlemen, but seeing our work in all of its glory here makes me think "Holy ****, this looks way more awesome than I thought."

In hindsight, though, my part could have used a lot of work...

Ninjas Day Break Ninjas Day Break

Good stuff

I'll admit, I wish it was a little longer, but it certainly is a nice fight flash.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

WIN WIN A THOUSAND TIMES WIN

This is so awesome that NG's feeble rating system cannot comprehend the scores I want to give you. I cannot find a piece of criticism, because everything about this is just so f***ing beautiful! Probably one of the funniest things I am going to see this year!

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN

Near perfection in terms of humor and platforming. If only it were a bit longer, or a bit more challenging.

Wizardraw Wizardraw

The most fun I've had in a while

For what it is, its a really clever and simple idea. I never had a problem with it recognizing my glyphs, but the number of enemies soon made it a problem of figuring out who the glyphs belonged too. But I agree with xLTZerox, making it score based kind of demeans it.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Wow

I really wasn't expecting this to be as fun as it was! Some of the levels were very cunningly layed out, but it never made me feel like it was impossible. Very cool, dude!

Steamphunk Steamphunk

Epic

Don't sell yourself short! The lighting is phenomenal, and the glitter of the river is absolutely breathtaking. The landscape is awesome too.