No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

I HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN

Near perfection in terms of humor and platforming. If only it were a bit longer, or a bit more challenging.

Wizardraw Wizardraw

The most fun I've had in a while

For what it is, its a really clever and simple idea. I never had a problem with it recognizing my glyphs, but the number of enemies soon made it a problem of figuring out who the glyphs belonged too. But I agree with xLTZerox, making it score based kind of demeans it.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Wow

I really wasn't expecting this to be as fun as it was! Some of the levels were very cunningly layed out, but it never made me feel like it was impossible. Very cool, dude!

The Last Frontier The Last Frontier

Cool game, just needs some polish

First of all, I have to say that I liked this game a lot. The constant need to reposition and react gives it a good edge and the simplicity of the troop placement makes it much more intuitive than if it movement was handled like a traditional RTS.

Unfortunately, there are some problems. Like one of the other guys said, being able to set target priority would be nice- just a lcouple ittle checkboxes for each guy that says something like "closest", "weakest", and "ugliest" would be cool. A medic of some sort would be nice too. Also, the repairmen are REALLY slow.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

Worth finishing

Typically I'm don't care for fighting games, but this was pretty cool. The genderbends look good, the animations are smooth, and the moves are cool. I'd really like to play the full version of this.

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

As awesome as the first one

First, let me just say...5 DAYS! It was close, I'll admit, but I made it!

Great sequel - it had everything that made the original so cool. As others have mentioned, it got easy pretty quick, but its just so much fun! And it was kind of cool that there were multiple goals (moon and mars) to shoot for (sorry for the pun).

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

Sequel...NOW

My only complaint is that I wanted the sheer amount of awesome gracing my screen to last much longer. Good combination of music, sound, and art, plus the simple fact that its a t-rex with a jetpack shooting lasers out of its mouth!

Create Enemies Create Enemies

Nice concept but...

it really kills the game when I have to wait for my shot to hit before I can fire another. No offense, but advertising an exponential amount of enemies doesn't add up to jack if I'm on single-shot the whole time.

Super HyberDoze Super HyberDoze

Simple and Cute

It's a fun game, even if it can end rather abruptly. The simple concept is great, and the simple graphics are cute and smooth.

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

That funeral ain't gonna be open casket

Very nice game; good degree of difficulty in the shots (if not identifying the target, than at least hitting multiple targets before they got away), and some superb story telling coupled with very nice graphics all add up into one great sniping game.

I really must congratulate you on Anaksha - lots of games that go with the deep underworld style like this usually end up making their protaganists so gritty and "cool" that it's almost painful to watch. You, however, have created a character that is not only interesting and well developed, but she's actually BELIEVABLE.