Throw The Ball Collab Throw The Ball Collab

Toss it here

Well, that was certainly a ride, gentlemen, but seeing our work in all of its glory here makes me think "Holy ****, this looks way more awesome than I thought."

In hindsight, though, my part could have used a lot of work...

Ninjas Day Break Ninjas Day Break

Good stuff

I'll admit, I wish it was a little longer, but it certainly is a nice fight flash.

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

WIN WIN A THOUSAND TIMES WIN

This is so awesome that NG's feeble rating system cannot comprehend the scores I want to give you. I cannot find a piece of criticism, because everything about this is just so f***ing beautiful! Probably one of the funniest things I am going to see this year!

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

I do believe I'm on fire

That was brilliant! Excellent animation, excellent use of in-game sounds, excellent humor, everything about this was excellent! I especially love the ending, both stabbing the cameraman and being set on fire.

Dare I say, Valve will be hard pressed to match this.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

I can relate to Bill...

Kickass job; this is just like playing the game! I love when the everyone vomits everywhere, and the zombie flipping off Bill was hilarious. You should really consider making more like these, because you rock at it!

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

Lazorz!

You get a 10 just for the Ode to Joy. Usually this joke is overdone, but some of these were pretty funny.

Magic Fight Magic Fight

Nice fight

Definitely one of the better "fight" animations I see every day. The only thing I didn't like was that both the characters looked exactly the same, so it was kind of hard to tell which was doing what.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

So Sad

Great looking flash, and pretty funny too. Of course, the ending made me feel bad for laughing at it ! Very nice job!

Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

Toaster Hands and Microwave Shins?

This is great, man! Love the superhero parody, and can't wait to see what other unfortunate fellows let get stuck to their bodies. You are sitting on a comedic gold mine!

Mikextro responds:

you have no idea =D

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

I'm Just The Tutorial Level!

Hilarious man - it's a great day in the world when the REAL Egoraptor puts out a flash. I laughed so hard I nearly cried! It's wwwwaaaayyyy too short though.